Aye, Wassup?

Welcome. I have decided to change this blog up a little. This is going to about everything I love.... Dance, Makeup, Fashion, Hair, Music! Enjoy it with me.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Product Review: Maybelline Pure Makeup Foundation



What they say: This shine-free foundation with H2O is formulated with 50% water instead of pore-clogging oils that can cause breakouts.

What I say: OMG Tell me why I love it. Tell me why I am not shiny. Tell me why the face looks as natural as can be. I really hate caking things on my face and I don't mind a pimple poking out of my foundation honestly. And I was gonna go buy the MUFE HD Foundation. Well never mind that. It comes in this tube which I don't know if I like or not. But who cares.


Product: 5 out of 5
Packaging: 3 out of 5
Quality: 5 out of 5
Overall: 4 out of 5
Would I buy again? YES
Where to buy: Ulta, Drugstores
Price: $4.00 and it is new
Foundation Colors I bought: Caramel and Cocoa

My face, I am even smiling here



My tube




1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's the same color I use...

I love that foundation too...
I've been having a hard time finding my shade lately...