Aye, Wassup?

Welcome. I have decided to change this blog up a little. This is going to about everything I love.... Dance, Makeup, Fashion, Hair, Music! Enjoy it with me.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Gem Series EOTD: Sapphire Eyes

"Ugh Girl" Face





Ok I promise last post of the day.
I got a little post happy guys...
I decided to do a Gem Series of EOTDs.
Today's look is Sapphire Eyes.
My rendition is closer to a blue/purple look.

Sapphires


Also I decided to start showing you guys the shadows you use.
You might like them and want to purchase.



L to R: NYX Morocco, Luxor, Black Sparkle, Brown

Eye
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Luxor on lid
Morocco in crease/contour and lower lashline
Black Sparkle in crease
Brown as a natural highlight
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Cottage Cheese on lower lashline as a base
NYX eyeliner pencil in Sapphire
Neutrogena Weightless Masacara (Review with pics soon)
Rimmel Glam Eyes

Face
Maybelline Dream Pure Makeup in Caramel
CG Invisible Concealer in Tawny


Cheeks
NYX Powder Blush in Cocoa
KleanColor Pressed Powder in Chocolate (contour)

Lips
NYX Megashine l/g in Smokey Look and La La




The eyes








1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG...I think this may just be my favorite from you yet :D Granted I've only been on your blog for a few days...but still lol! I loves it!