Aye, Wassup?

Welcome. I have decided to change this blog up a little. This is going to about everything I love.... Dance, Makeup, Fashion, Hair, Music! Enjoy it with me.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Don't Know What I Put on My Face

I don't even know what to call this.
I didn't really like it anyways.
But it looked nice in a dim setting.
I went out for my friend's bday so I had to wear some type of face.




Eye
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Quite Natural PP
Black in crease/ lower lashline
Taupe as a natural highlight
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black on lower lashline as a base
NYX eyeliner pencil in White on waterline
Maybelline XXL Extensions
Maybelline Colossal Lash

Face
Rimmel Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer
Maybelline Dream Pure Makeup in Caramel
CG Invisible Concealer in Tawny


Cheeks
NYX Powder Blush in Cocoa (contour)
NYX Powder Blush in Copper

Lips
NYX Megashine l/g in Lollipop








My friends and I


No comments: