Aye, Wassup?

Welcome. I have decided to change this blog up a little. This is going to about everything I love.... Dance, Makeup, Fashion, Hair, Music! Enjoy it with me.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Nails: Bizerk Turq and Neutral FOTD



I was dying for a Turquoise Nail Polish.
Yet it was not in season for the winter time.
So I hit that browser and went straight to 8ty8Beauty Supply.
I ordered 7 polishes and was very happy when I found what I wanted.

Color Club's Bizerk Turq
This is lovely to me.
I think I might be getting into blues now.



Sunday I did another Neutral look.
I am so into color but I look nice in Neutrals.


Face
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Maybelline Dream Pure Makeup in Caramel
CG Invisible Concealer in Tawny

Eye
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Soft Ochre pp
NYX Taupe on lid
NYX Suede in crease
NYX Brown as natural highlight
Loreal hip liner in black
Maybelline XXL Extensions & Lash Stiletto


Cheeks
NYX Powder Blush in Cocoa (contour)


Lips
NYX Megashine l/g in Juicy

No comments: