Aye, Wassup?

Welcome. I have decided to change this blog up a little. This is going to about everything I love.... Dance, Makeup, Fashion, Hair, Music! Enjoy it with me.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Nails: Pink Forever By Sinful Colors



I decided to add nails to my blog because I get them every two weeks.
Why wouldn't I add them?
Most women get their nails done.
I like bright colors.
I went and got my nails done on Sunday.
I do have an acrylic overlay on top of my real nails.
It stops me from biting them.
Of course I bring my own polish because I never like what they have.

Pink Forever By Sinful Colors #313
These polishes run $2.00 a bottle.
You can find them @ Walgreens and possibly your local beauty store.





Also, I just did an haul on China Glaze.
Can't wait to share it.

1 comment:

maika said...

that color looks nice !