Aye, Wassup?

Welcome. I have decided to change this blog up a little. This is going to about everything I love.... Dance, Makeup, Fashion, Hair, Music! Enjoy it with me.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Product Review: NYX Tinted Lip Spa



NYX Tinted Lip Spa in Juicy



They Say: Tinted lip spa is full of moisturizing and nourishing benefits to give your lips the ultimate spa treatment they deserve.

I Say
: It does exactly what it says it suppose to do. My lips feel moisturized. There is a hint of color on my lips. My lips are little tingly. I don't know if I like that feeling. It lasts for a long time so I will be getting more.



2 comments:

Mel said...

Might have to buy this...I think lipstick makes me look like a clown, but maybe this wouldn't...

ShanaTheMost said...

Yes...I think it works well. I am gonna learn how to wear lipstick.