Aye, Wassup?

Welcome. I have decided to change this blog up a little. This is going to about everything I love.... Dance, Makeup, Fashion, Hair, Music! Enjoy it with me.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Haul 12-12-08




So I hit Bath and Body Works, Sephora, and MAC Lipstick came in from EBay.
I got 3 lip mosturizers from Bath and Body Works.



In Sephora, I hit up MUFE (Make Up For Ever) for No. 99 Eyeshadow (Scarlet).
Christmas Look coming soon!




From Ebay, I finally got my Mac Mattene Lipstick in Immodest.
I have wanted a color like this ever since I saw it on Rihanna's lips.



Forgive the lips......I just came from outside and the wind cause instant chapness.
My mom said eww cause I did not have the right colors on.





I also think I found a nice new person in the MAC store to befriend. Woot.

No comments: