Aye, Wassup?

Welcome. I have decided to change this blog up a little. This is going to about everything I love.... Dance, Makeup, Fashion, Hair, Music! Enjoy it with me.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A NYX Quick: Golden Awareness


So yesterday I said I would wear gold on my eyes. There we have it.



Face

CG Invisible Concealer in Tawny
Loreal True Match in Cocoa

Eye
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (primer)
NYX e/s: Golden (all over lid and contour), Black (crease), White Pearl (highlight)
NYX e/l pencil in Black (waterline)
NYX Felt Tip e/l(create a wing on top lid)
Rimmel Lycra Lash Extender Mascara
Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara
La Femme e/s Dust in Black (eyebrows)

Cheeks

NYX Rough Cream Blush in Tan (on cheek bone)
NYX Powder Blush in Cocoa (under cheek bone for contouring)
NYX Pearl Mania in Fanta (for shimmer)

Lips
NYX Round l/s in Rose
NYX Megashine l/g in Crystal Soda (apply on Top of Rose)





1 comment:

Just Uncivilized said...

I absolutely LOVE your eyes gal!