Aye, Wassup?

Welcome. I have decided to change this blog up a little. This is going to about everything I love.... Dance, Makeup, Fashion, Hair, Music! Enjoy it with me.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A NYX Quick: Tasty Face

Now for some reasons when I put on colored eyeshadows, it is like I want to lick my face.
My lids look like candy.
Ok that was a little od but so what.

Face
CG Invisible Concealer in Tawny
Loreal True Match in Cocoa

Eye
SMC Eye Primer
NYX Eyeshadow: Irises( tear duct to 1/4 of lid), Sunrise (rest of lid),
Eggplant (crease into brow bone), Slate (highlight for brows blended into eggplant
CG LashBlast Mascara
NYX Eye Pencil in Black (waterline)
NYX Felt Tip liner (create a wing on top lid)




Cheeks
Copper

Lips
NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Ice Princess



I am terrible at Eyeliner so it looks crooked.
That is fine though.
I will keep practicing.



Until next time!

Well I just noticed my highlight is gone, but I was out today so hey.
I had terrible lighting too.
Oh well I still like the colors.

No comments: