Aye, Wassup?

Welcome. I have decided to change this blog up a little. This is going to about everything I love.... Dance, Makeup, Fashion, Hair, Music! Enjoy it with me.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sephora, Target and Michael's Haul

I went out to the mall to hit up Sephora hoping to get the Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner travel set. Of course they were sold out. But yet I still have things on my makeup must haves list that I could get. Then I just stopped at other places.


The Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Beethoven


The palette itself is pretty.


Shadows L to R: Lucifer, Speed Blue, Razor Gray, Tequila, Sinner, Rad Purple, Leather, Galeano
(picture is without flash)



I also picked up L to R: Sonia Kashuk Synethick Flat Blusher Brush, Neutrogena Weightless Volume Mascara, Loew Cornell 270 3/8" Maxine Mop for eyeshadow, Royal & Langnickel Royal Brush Soft Grip 1/4" SG-160 for eyebrows, and Too Faced Shadow Insurance.


No comments: