Aye, Wassup?

Welcome. I have decided to change this blog up a little. This is going to about everything I love.... Dance, Makeup, Fashion, Hair, Music! Enjoy it with me.

Friday, January 16, 2009

FOTD: Make Does Wonders

A Bareface which I do love


Face

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer (love it)
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Cocoa

Brow
NYX Concealer in Nutmeg
Smashbox Brow Tech Wax
NYX Cake Eyebrow Powder in #2

Eye
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
CS 88 Palette - G6, H6, H11, E10, E1
UD 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero
Loreal Hip Color Truth Cream Liner in Black
Maybelline XXL Extensions Mascara
Rimmel Lycra Lash Extender Mascara
CG LashBlast



Cheeks
NYX Powder Blush in Pinky
KleanColor Pressed Powder in Chocolate (contour)

Lips
NYX Megashine l/g in La La

A Complete Face which I also Love



And playing with my scarf!!!






No comments: