Aye, Wassup?

Welcome. I have decided to change this blog up a little. This is going to about everything I love.... Dance, Makeup, Fashion, Hair, Music! Enjoy it with me.

Friday, November 28, 2008

ShopCraze for makeup lovers

Shopcraze.com is a site I stumbled upon while looking at makeup tutorials on YouTube. I decided to check it out and to my surprise they sold NYX cosmetics for cheap. I usually shop at CherryCulture.com. Well ShopCraze sells MAC samples and NYX cosmetics so far for about 10% to 20% less than Cherry Culture. I hope some of you all would check it out. I got a shipment of some NYX single eyeshadows this week. Next, I plan to order some glosses. Now they do not carry the whole collection of NYX just yet. But I am sure they will. I really recommend the site for those on a budget or for those who just love NYX. They also have a spectacular sale going on right now. Hurry on over and check it out.

No comments: