Aye, Wassup?

Welcome. I have decided to change this blog up a little. This is going to about everything I love.... Dance, Makeup, Fashion, Hair, Music! Enjoy it with me.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A NYX Quick: Barbie Face

So I knew I was going out tonight and I decided "Hey let me put a face on."

I was inspired by Nessa from nessasarymakeup.blogspot.com

I started with a blank face. I don't wear makeup everyday.


Face

Bare Essential's i.d. Mineral Veil
Maybelliene's Dream Matte Mousee in Cocoa
Bare Essential's i.d. mineral foundation in Cocoa
Eyebrows filled in with La Femme Hollywood Eye Dust in Black

Eyes

SMC Eye Primer (http://thesecretmineralcosmetics.com)
NYX Single Eyeshadows: Cherry, Eggplant, & Lanikai
NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Black
Covergirl's Lash Blast Mascara
Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara



Cheeks

NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Tan
NYX Powder Blush in Cocoa

Lips

NYX Lip Gloss with Mega Shine in Barbie Pink